AdderRX is an over-the-counter adderall replacement supplement that can serve as a replacement for Adderall and other commonly prescribed ADHD medications. NexGen is the manufacturer responsible for the development of AdderRX, which is marketed to those who have trouble focusing and who have trouble meeting their goals and working at their best as a result. For students, adhd adults and working professionals, this product provides sustained energy and concentration throughout the day.
Ingredients in AdderRX
- L-theanine – This is a glutamic acid and amino acid that is derived from tea. It can decrease physical and mental stress while also enhancing cognition and cognitive performance when combined with caffeine. Plus, it can boost your mood.
- Synephrine HCL – This ingredient is the synthetic counterpart to a bitter orange concentrate. In spite of the fact is typically used as a stimulant and fat burning supplement, it works even better when combined with caffeine. Used appropriately, it’s safe. However, some cases of cardiovascular problems that incorporate irregular heartbeats and elevated blood pressure have been reported.
- N, N-dimethyl-4-hydroxyphenylethylamine – This ingredient is typically taken as a supplement to promote weight loss. It stimulates the central nervous system, and studies have suggested that it slows down digestion while promoting the release of norepinephrine to energize the body. Taking too much, however, will result in high blood pressure and increased sweating.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) – DMAE can increase alertness and promote a positive mood. Although more research on its effectiveness when it comes to treating ADHD symptoms is necessary, the results thus far have been promising.
- Vinpocetine – This ingredient might improve memory in healthy individuals. It may also halt the decline of mental clarity in those with illnesses that inhibit concentration and memory, such as Alzheimers.
- Cytidine 5-di phosphocholine – This ingredient is taken to increase the density of dopamine receptors. It also prevents disability of memory and can improve mental vitality and core interest. However, by increasing HPA hormones, it can cause undesirable side effects in people with cortisol hypersecretion or ACTH, as well as type II diabetes, major depressive disorders, and PCOS.
- Schizandrol – A This ingredient is derived from the dried product of Schizandra Chinensis Bail. It can expand dopamine levels, and it has an inhibitory effect on the central nervous system to give individuals improved focus capabilities. A Little research regarding its effect on humans has been done. However, many people take it as a supplement to improve motivation and focus.
- 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine – Put simply, this ingredient is caffeine.
This over-the-counter prescription alternative supplement can be taken just once a day. While it will take about an hour for the effects to take hold, you can enjoy the benefits of this pill for five hours or more, making it perfect for getting through the school day or the workday. Users should take more than two pills in the course of 36 hours.
AdderRX will enhance cognition, mental clarity and energy, focus, concentration, alertness, mental endurance, and overall mind capacity. Although these claims have been clinically tested, they haven been evaluated by the FDA. And because the price per pill is high and the claims are quite lofty, no surprise that people are skeptical. NexGen realizes this and offers a 100% money-back guarantee as a result.